This config allows you to control certain parts of the master and slaves. The advanced.conf is located in /usr/local/solusvm/data/ on both the master and slave.
This setting allows you to define a comma seperated array of disks or partitions for RRDtool graphing.
This setting allows you to define the public network interface of your server and is used for RRDtool.
FTP Backup Public Interface
This setting allows you to define the network interface the slave needs to connect to the master on.
Xen Memory Check Offsets
This setting allows you to define an offset for the free memory check used in the Xen creation process. Because of the way Xen allocates memory, it can sometimes report a slightly out of sync result due to a limitation in Xen itself. You only need to set these features up once, and you only need to define them on your master advanced.conf.
Please note, you do not have to use both settings, but you MUST specify the amount in Bytes only.
Xen Reserved Logical Volume Group
- This setting allows you to reserve part of your logical volume group.
Please note, you MUST specify the amount in Bytes only. ====Xen PV Bridge====
- This setting allows you to define the default bridge used by your xen pv virtual servers.
Xen HVM Bridge
This setting allows you to define the default bridge used by your xen hvm virtual servers.
Xen PV Custom Kernel per Template
This setting allows you to define a custom kernel on a per template basis.
You only need to configure these settings in the advanced.conf on your master server.
Please note the following locations:
- Kernel must be in /boot on the host node.
- Ramdisk must be in /boot on the host node. If the kernel does not require a ramdisk, you can enter - (minus symbol) in it's place.
- Modules must be in kernel modules folder in /lib/modules on the host node.
- Device should be defined as sda or xvda, the partition numbers will be added automatically.
This setting allows you to log any RRDtool errors. This only needs to be set on the master.
Log location /usr/local/solusvm/log/stats.log