Installation & Configuration startup.
What we are willing to do is to guide the folks from purchasing the required servers for hosting of master and slaves to the divine act of VPS creation.
Actually, we have rather cool example here that is running confluence as well: https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/78Docs/Installation+Guide
- Information before installation
- What ports are used by SolusVM
- Installing a master
- Installing a slave
- Creating the first VPS
- Configuring remote console
- How SolusVM update works
What was noticed but was not addressed:
- Specify that server should be a brand new installation
- Specify that server should be up-to-date.
- Clarify that CentOS 6 can run openvz containers on master, but CentOS 7 cannot.